The Lilburn and Grayson School’s of Ballet are committed to the safe re-opening of our facilities. Please note the following policies that we have in place:
- Separate exterior entry doors to each studio so that large crowds don’t gather in the lobby.
- Dancers wear masks when entering and exiting the building
- Teachers wear masks or shields
- Dressing Rooms and lobby remain closed. No parents or siblings in the building at this time. Office is available for transactions. Masks required.
- Water fountain unavailable
- Temperature checks at check in
- Hands sanitized at check in
- Limited class size based on square footage of each studio
- Doors and windows opened for ventilation
- Barres marked at 6′ intervals to guide dancer spacing
- Spot dots for center exercises to guide dancer spacing
- Barres sanitized after each class with industrial cleanser
- Hepa air purifiers in studios
- MERV air filters in the HVAC systems.